Your time to shine!
We commit to provide you opportunities for growth, empowerment to enable others to succeed, and ownership to help us create a better world. We'll expect a lot from you, and we'll provide a lot in return: an exciting work environment, unrivaled personal growth opportunities, and excellent benefits. Are you ready for the challenge?
Location: Vancouver - Department: Engineering
- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
- Develop well-tuned code that will be used by many professionals
- Contribute to our automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
- Working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical field
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and web technologies
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Coursework in SQL, relational database and distributed systems concepts
- Solid knowledge of industrial battery systems and technologies
- Repository systems such as GIT, Mercurial
Location: Vancouver - Department: Sales
We are looking for a creative and sales oriented individual to work with our Sales & Marketing Teams.The successful candidate will utilize exceptional product knowledge to recommend product solutions to potential customers while cultivating new relationships and maintaining current customer relationships.
- Identify, prospect, develop and qualify leads
- Follow-up with leads from various sources including prospects from the website, purchased leads, webinar attendees, customer referrals, and older leads within existing database.
- Work with Marketing on lead generation programs including channel prospects, trade shows, conferences, road trips, Webinars, Adwords campaigns, social media reach outs, and PR campaigns
- Develop sales proposals for customers on technical products & services.
- 3+ years of experience in lead qualification or sales
- Demonstrates resilience and the aptitude to drive results
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Customer focused with the ability to quickly instill trust
- Demonstrates ability to make multiple phone calls a day and has the courage to speak with cold or warm leads
- Exhibits strong business acumen and insights
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Technology B2B or SAAS sales experience
- Previous experience workng CRM platforms